Welcome to Virtual Piano Lessons!
Note: The RealPlayer G2 Plugin is required to listen to the information in this site. If you do not have the RealPlayer G2 installed, you can download it for FREE from RealNetworks' Download Section.
Each Lesson covers two to four pages within the Instructional Book. (The same amount of material covered in a standard half hour lesson).
What You Do
- Order Alfred's Adult Piano Book - Level 1,2 or 3 - See Book Resources Below Order Form. Or you may order the book from us for $9.50 plus $4.50 for Priority Shipping within the US. (NOTE: Shipping charges out of the US must be determined by destination)
- To receive ten lessons and teaching services use the Order Form Below. (NOTE: If audio tapes are to be sent OUT of the United States, there will be shipping charges determined by destination.)
PLEASE NOTE: VIRTUAL PIANO LESSONS HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED !!!
- You will receive your audio tapes containing the first 10 Lessons from the Alfred Adult Piano Book within 10 business days of receipt of payment. Please remember that you must have the Alfred Book to take these lessons.
- SERVICES OFFERED FOR LESSON FEE
- Record your completed lessons on a cassette tape, and at the end of the first 10 lessons, send the tape to us. Your personal Piano Teacher (Mrs. Kennedy) will critique your lessons, and send the tape back to you with suggestions and samples.
- Email Mrs. Kennedy at any time during the course of your lessons, if you have any questions about the directions.
- Join the weekly scheduled Live Chat (Times announced on Main Page of Lessons 4 You.
- Beginning in late March, Mrs. Kennedy will be available for Live Talk at various times each week.
What We Do
- Provide you with Audio Taped Lessons that follow The Alfred's Adult Piano Book. These Taped Lessons include Oral Instructions and Piano Demonstrations. Each Lesson covers 2 to 4 pages in the book (The same amount of material covered in a standard half hour lesson).
- Answer any questions you may have throughout your lesson period.
- Critique your cassette tapes with oral comments and musical demonstrations. You will have the same teacher (Mrs. Kennedy) throughout your sessions.
- Mail your tape back to you with the critique.
- Be available once a week in the CHAT ROOM for questions.
- Be available after the end of March for LIVE TAlK at various times each week.
Resources for purchasing Alfred Adult Piano Books